DIY Hardware for Outdoor Gear
Having the right gear for a hammock camping excursion can make a huge difference between a fun trip and a frustrating one. You need to plan ahead to pack all the things you will need to keep your hammock off the ground and ensure it stays sturdy enough to hold you while you’re at your site. That means ordering the right pieces well ahead of time.
Popular DIY Projects We Provide Hardware For
Like hammocks or tents, outdoor gear is rarely a one-size-fits-all solution right off the shelves. People have different preferences, styles, and needs when camping, making it essential to tailor their gear to what they want.
Our DIY outdoor gear hardware provides you with lightweight yet durable capabilities to ensure that your gear functions exactly how you want it to. Whether you want to DIY your hammock tent, add clips or tie-outs to your tarp, or even customize your camping clothing, you can find everything you need at DutchWare.
When you order with us, you’ll find a wide selection of sturdy outdoor gear hardware to ensure you have the necessary equipment for your DIY hammock camping gear project. People take on a wide variety of DIY outdoor camping gear projects with the help of our hammock supplies, including:
- Hammock suspension systems
Selling Hammock Camping Hardware You Can Depend On
Much of the hammock gear we sell is small pieces that replace or repair hardware you already have. It’s important to bring replacements or backups with you when you camp because no piece of equipment lasts forever. Chances are you will need to get a new one at some point, and why not have it ready to go instead of waiting until you get in a tight position?
Our hammock hardware includes:
- Bridge hammock end-sets: You need to have the right set to hold your hammock together.
- Tension locks: Our durable versions have a release angle that makes them easier to cinch than other versions.
- Hydration tube clips: You always need your water easily accessible, and these handy clips ensure you carry it with you throughout the day.
- Shockcord hooks: We offer some of the smallest on the market.
Our Most Popular Types of Hardware
We strive to offer the best, highest-quality supplies to make your DIY hammock tent vision come to life. At DutchWare, the most popular types of hardware we offer include:
- Dutch Biners: These lightweight carabiners are designed for hammock suspension and have a 1,000-pound breaking strength for a sturdy hammock setup.
- Line Lock V: Give your cords and rope the grip they need to provide a comfortable and reliable camping experience.
- .665 Aluminum Spreader: Use these spreader bar poles to create a rectangular bridge hammock for convenient lay-flat benefits.
- Tent Pole Clip: Add these strong pole clips to your tent to secure your poles and make sure it stands up to adverse conditions.
- Aluminum Bridge Hammock End: This piece of outdoor gear is essential for holding everything together in your bridge hammock.
Buy Your Hammock Hardware & Make Your Own Gear
You may be an experienced camper, or you may be venturing out with your hammock for the first time. Either way, you need gear you can rely on for the duration of your trip. You can count on equipment from DutchWare. We guarantee our gear against manufacturer defects, and we accept your returns happily if a product isn’t exactly what you need or didn’t live up to your expectations.