Shop Hammock Hardware
With the right hardware, you can set up quicker, make adjustments faster and attach your hammock with ease.
Our Most Popular Types of Hammock Hardware
- Beetle Buckles: Invented to use with the Chameleon, our titanium Beetle Buckles are light and strong with special wings that allow you to reduce and increase tension easily. You can also store the suspension separately from the hammock.
- Whoopie Hooks: Another titanium product, Whoopie Hooks weigh in at just 3.4 grams and can hold up to half a ton. Connect and disconnect them with ease. You can purchase them prespliced if you prefer.
- Titanium Dutch Clips: You can use Titanium Dutch Clips instead of a carabiner. It allows for fast setup and tear-down and weighs only about half of what the original version did.
- Sew-On Dutch Clips: The Sew-On Dutch Clips come in a pair, and it’s made for webbing-based hammock suspensions. You can use it instead of a carabiner when attaching to a tree.
- Bridge Hammock Whoopie Hooks: Made of titanium, the Bridge Hammock Whoopie Hooks can hold up to 1,000 pounds but feels like nothing in your pocket, weighing in at a slight 3.4 grams. You can use them at the apex of a bridge hammock or with the loop of a gathered-end hammock.
- Hammock Cinch Buckle: Cinch Buckles are an extremely lightweight method to hang your hammock. You can use them with a bridge or gathered end hammock. You can use a whoopie sling or a continuous loop. The Aluminum Slider has finger grips so you can easily pull it apart and then it adjusts easily.
Read our guide on Dutchware hammock hardware here!