Because we all have friends in low places! DutchWare’s Dirtbag Den is a lightweight and durable tarp for ground sleepers and hammocks up to 10 feet long. The 10-foot-long ridgeline is bonded, not stitched, and includes extra reinforcement patches near the 1-inch Beastee Dee® Ring ridgeline tie-outs. The 9 1/2-foot width provides plenty of room for at least two to three ground sleepers or one hammock. All ground tie-outs are reinforced with grosgrain and have a 1/2-inch Beastee Dee® Ring.
Please click on the following link to see our full selection of P2F Patterns: Print2Fabric Gallery
DutchWare’s Bonded Xenon Rectangle Ground Tarp, aka, the Dirtbag Den, is a lightweight and durable camping tarp made from Xenon Sil 1.1 fabric. This is a polyester sil fabric with very little stretch. Xenon Sil 1.1 is reinforced with a ripstop grid. The 10-foot-long ridgeline is bonded and includes extra reinforcement patches near the 1-inch Beastee Dee® Ring ridgeline tie-outs. All ground tie-outs are reinforced with grosgrain and have a 1/2-inch Beastee Dee® Ring.
*This product is patent pending*
Ridgeline Length: 120-inches (10-feet)
Width: 9 1/2-feet
Tie-outs: 10 ground tie-outs and 2 ridgeline tie-outs. Guylines not included.
Optional side panel pullouts are available. These will be bonded to the waterproof tarp with black Xenon fabric. There will be 2 on each side of the tarp.
Weight varies depending on the options and add-ons you choose. Viewing the “weight” option above the orange “Add to cart” box after choosing all of your “Available Options” will give you the most accurate weight calculation.
Advantages of Bonded Waterproof Camping Tarps
- No seam seal needed – This includes the ridgeline and Side Panel Pullouts.
- Doesn’t leak – This tarp can’t leak, making it the ultimate waterproof backpacking tarp!
- Bonded reinforced ridgeline doesn’t perforate the fabric – Stitch free construction! Because the reinforcement is bonded there is no perforation where stitches can pull. This makes the tarp stronger, more waterproof, and longer lasting than other camping tarps.
- Repairable – Send your tarp back to us if needing repair.
- Side Panel Pullouts can be applied after the tarp is made – Side Panel Pullouts can be easily installed postproduction and placed anywhere on the tarp.
- Dries quicker – A bonded seam does not hold any moisture, so it dries faster than a grosgrain ridgeline.
Explore Related Product Collections
|1 × 1 × 1 in