Bonded Ultralight Xenon Winter Tarp
DutchWare’s Bonded Ultralight Xenon Winter Tarp is a lightweight and durable winter tarp made from Xenon Sil .9 fabric. The ridgeline is bonded, not stitched, and includes extra reinforcement patches near the 1-inch Beastee Dee ring ridgeline tie-outs. All ground tie-outs are reinforced with grosgrain and have a 1/2-inch Beastee Dee ring.
Please click on the following link to see our full selection of P2F Patterns: Print2Fabric Gallery
DutchWare’s Bonded Ultralight Xenon Winter Tarp is a lightweight and durable four-season camping tarp made from Xenon Sil .9 fabric. The ridgeline is bonded and includes extra reinforcement patches near the 1-inch Beastee Dee® Ring ridgeline tie-outs. All ground tie-outs are reinforced with grosgrain and have a 1/2-inch Beastee Dee® Ring.
*This product is patent pending*
Ridgeline Length: 132-inches (11-foot tarp) or 144-inches (12-foot tarp)
Width: 9 1/2-feet
Tie-outs: 4 corner ground tie-outs, 4 door ground tie-outs, and 2 ridgeline tie-outs. Guylines not included.
Length between ground tie-outs – 66.8-inches (11-foot tarp) 78.8-inches (12-foot tarp)
Optional side panel pullouts are available. These will be bonded to the waterproof tarp with black Xenon fabric. There will be 2 on each side of the tarp.
Weight varies depending on the options and add-ons you choose. Viewing the “weight” option above the orange “Add to cart” box after choosing all of your “Available Options” will give you the most accurate weight calculation.
Advantages of Bonded Waterproof Camping Tarps
- No seam seal needed – This includes the ridgeline and Side Panel Pullouts.
- Doesn’t leak – This tarp can’t leak, making it the ultimate waterproof backpacking tarp!
- Bonded reinforced ridgeline doesn’t perforate the fabric – Stitch free construction! Because the reinforcement is bonded there is no perforation where stitches can pull. This makes the tarp stronger, more waterproof, and longer lasting than other hammock camping tarps.
- Repairable – Send your tarp back to us if needing repair.
- Side Panel Pullouts can be applied after the tarp is made – Side Panel Pullouts can be easily installed postproduction and placed anywhere on the tarp.
- Dries quicker – A bonded seam does not hold any moisture, so it dries faster than a grosgrain ridgeline.
Explore Related Product Collections
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
dakota.taylor2006 (verified owner) –
The quality of the bonded tarp I received was incredible. I thoroughly looked over the ultralight bonded winter tarp with doors. I found no imperfections.
The ingenuity of a bonded silpoly tarp is fantastic. Dutch really outdid himself here. Great product. I am extremely impressed.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
danefowla (verified owner) –
Pretty amazing quality. Love that there is no stitching anywhere on the ridgeline or side pullout. Don’t have to worry about leaks.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch